Friday, January 27, 2012

Introductions

For those of you who don't know me (or don't know me well), my name is Brett Carson and I'm an Atlanta area pianist (and aspiring laptop musician) who also likes to compose and improvise whenever he can. My main creative outlet is with a project called Alembic Circle, which gives me a chance to test things I've been thinking about regarding the composition/improvisation continuum (I'll post score samples eventually).

I've decided to start a blog, mainly for the reason of getting my thoughts in order. Hopefully, there are other people in the world who share my interests and will get something out of this as well. Most of the subjects I cover here will be music related, but I have a wide range of interests and may talk about anything at any given time. Please feel free to comment profusely and don't shy away from emailing me at zioseberrun1@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment